Furutech High-End Schuko Strøm stik.
Med 24k Guld-belægning.
FI-E11-N1 (G) 24k Gold-plated Nonmagnetic Conductors
(Type: 2-pole + earth, Rating: 16A 250V AC)
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
The new FI-11-N1 series feature a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish. Also new to the series are metal cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
Japanese audio commentator, Masamitsu Fukuda says the following on the new plating:
“Gold plating is ideal for enthusiasts who prefer a flowing, somewhat warm and softer sound. With a slightly thicker layer of gold plating than before the sound is a touch more precise allowing a stable soundstage and a smoother tonal balance.
With better response and dynamics the new cable yields a detailed, powerful bass and an overall expressive sound….”
• a (Alpha) Phosphor bronze Conductor
• Nylon /fiberglass front body, Black Polycarbonate shell
• Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm (with a longer screw up to 20mm)
• Black nonmagnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws (M4 X 20mm L)
• Dimensions: Body length 56.2mm × 39.3mm dia. × 89.3mm overall length.