Returvare i orginal kasse
Super velspillende RIAA til MM og MC
Musical Fidelity M3x Vinyl tilbyder:
- MM and MC input
- Exact loading options for any cartridge
- Fully discrete circuit board design
- Special low core saturation toroidal transformer custom designed for phono stage requirements
- Environmental friendly - absolutely zero standby power consumption
- Split Passive RIAA and DECCA EQ
- Heavy aluminium frontplate with steel chassis
- Minimal electromagnetic interference from power supply to phono preamp
- Big chassis design enables huge distance between power transformer and amplifier section
- Made in the EU
Fås i sort eller sølv.
Læs mere her
Læs konklusion på anmeldelse fra hi-fi Pig her:
This is an accomplished and enjoyable product that does what it is supposed to at the price point – it allows the cartridge you use to reveal its own character without adding too much of the character of the electronics inside the M3X itself.
I would suggest that if we are being hyper critical (we are) the extreme top-end is slightly rolled off leading to what many will find to be a less taxing and more comfortable listening experience. Personally, I found this a little sonically confining and less open when compared to the more expensive unit I compared it to. However, it performs on a par with the phonos we have to hand and with regards to its looks and form-factor would seem to offer more bang for your buck.
The M3X has good looks, has a reasonable amount of flexibility with regards to loading, and the IEC/Rumble filter will be useful for some – as will the +6dB button.
The top and bottom of this phonostage is that there is very little to whine about and lots to commend.
AT A GLANCE
Build and Features:
Plenty of options for loading
Provision for MC and MM
Nice looking proper sized box that is well finished
Onboard rumble filter
Allows the cartridge to show its own character
Slightly rolled off at the very extremes of the top end – most noticeable on MCs
Organic sounding with an overall lack of artifice
Value For Money:
I reckon this is pitched at the right price and represents good value for money given the sonics and the features on hand
Lovely looking and well finished
Enough parameters to satisfy all but the most hardened vinylista
We Didn’t Love So Much:
Not absolutely transparent in comparison to our costlier phonostages