Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 800 forstærker
Musical Fidelity er kendt for sine berømte audio-kredsløb bestykket med Nuvistor rør - og den 38,5 kg. tunge Nu-Vista 800 er derudover noget af et kunststykke i design og forarbejdning.
Der er fokuseret på nogle enkle velovervejede faciliteter og analoge indgange - og ikke mindst en overdimensioneret strømforsyning, der giver en udgangseffekt på over 300 watt pr. kanal i 8 Ohm
Vi har Nu-Vista 800 på demo i butikken!
Læs test i Stereophile her
Læs test i hifitest.de her
HI-FI Plus skriver blandt andet:
The Nu-Vista 800 offers a winning combination of speed, dynamics, bandwidth, headroom, and attack - plus brilliance and warmth. Yet such words only scratch the surface. With this amp, the total effect is greater than the sum of the parts – even though the parts themselves are superlative. It’s certainly made a deep impression on me, and undoubtedly raises the bar a good few notches.
Læs hele testen her
Nuvistor tubes were invented in the 1950s to solve the many shortcomings of conventional tubes. Unlike them, Nuvistor tubes offer very high reliability, low microphony, low noise, consistency from batch to batch, small size, relatively low power consumption and great technical performance.
Unfortunately just as uses for Nuvistor tubes were being explored, the transistor was invented and it was ‘game over’ for Nuvistors.
There the matter rested until about fifteen years ago, when Musical Fidelity created the first of its ground-breaking Nu-Vista series. These legendary, limited-edition products sold out in a matter of months. Today, fifteen years later, they command very high second-hand prices because of their beautiful sound, build quality, and longevity
Nuvistor tubes plus SMD technology = innovation
Never before in the history of hi-fi have Nuvistor tubes been coupled with state-of-the-art SMD technology and sophisticated modern design techniques. The Nu-Vista 800’s technical performance is astonishing.
- More than 300 watts per channel with unconditional stability margins and incredible load driving ability
- Incredibly low distortion over a colossal bandwidth
- Extremely low noise
- Extremely flat frequency response
The Nu-Vista 800 measures like a dream but, more importantly, it sounds incredible. It is silky smooth with enormous transients and an effortless feel that is at once relaxing and involving. Of special note how the Nu-Vista 800 projects images between the loudspeakers so that you can almost touch them.
The new Nu-Vista 800 was a labour of love for Musical Fidelity. We are passionate about what we do and passionate about Nuvistor tubes. Everyone at Musical Fidelity hopes that you derive as much pleasure listening to the Nu-Vista 800 as we had creating it.
Nu-Vista 800 In Brief
- A work of audio art including the famed Nu-Vista value buffer stage
- Five versatile inputs - Balanced XLR, CD, Tuner, 2 x Auxiliary
- Both fixed line and variable pre outputs
- Home Theatre bypass
- Total stability margin, will drive any loudspeaker with ease
- Cutting edge technical performance with the magic of Nu-Vistors
- Dual mono power amps with separate preamp
- Superb design, Heroic build quality
- Power output: 330 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD (+ noise): <0.005 % typical 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >107dB ‘A’ - weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 30 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA / Phono
- 1x Line Level XLR Balanced
- 1 pair line level RCA connectors, constant level Line outputs
- 1 pair line level RCA connectors, preamp outputs for e.g. bi-amping
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 483 x 187* x 510
- *212mm on included optional pointed feet
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 39 kg/ 47 kg