Ortofon Reference 6NX-605 RCA cable presents dynamic sound with the exceptional tonal quality and resolution. The sound is relaxed and would be a great addition to any audio equipment but will suit your CD player very well.
Defining the bottom range of "Accuracy in Sound", this cable states that even for a lower price, there is a lot to gain from Ortofon's Helical Round Multi Conductor technology. Signal conductors are made of 6N High Purity Copper wires in combination with 6 various sized Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) wires.
- Conductor size - 1 x 1.46 mm2
- Conductor's material - 6N OFC, OFC
- Conductor details - 1/0.5, 7/0.26, 1/0.18, 11/0.18, 20/0.12, 30/0.1 and 30/0.08
- Terminals - Gold plated
- DC resistance - 12.9 Ω/m
- Capacity - 639 pF/m
- Shield - 16/10/0.1 mm
- Insulation - Polyethylene, PVC
- Cable diameter - 9 mm
- Terminal RCA diameter - 13.5 mm
- Cable length - 1.5 m