- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminium chassis for optimum strength and low compression.
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibres made in-house.
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response.
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity.
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system.
- Non-conducting fibre glass voice coil former for minimum damping.
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion.
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass.
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability.
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression.
- Low piston to chassis diameter ratio.
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet.
- Mode balanced cone for reduced break-up.
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- DC resistance, Re 3.2 Ω
- Voice coil inductance, Le 0.11 mH
- Effective piston area, Sd 119 cm2
- Voice coil diameter 35.5 mm
- Voice coil height 11.2 mm
- Air gap height 5 mm
- Linear coil travel (p-p) 6.2 mm
- Magnetic flux density 1.17 T
- Magnet weight (NEO) 0.13 kg
- Net weight 1 kg
- Free air resonance, Fs 31 Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 92 dB
- Mechanical Q-factor, Qms 4.85
- Electrical Q-factor, Qes 0.26
- Total Q-factor, Qts 0.25
- Moving mass incl. air, Mms 11.2 g
- Force factor, Bl 5.2 Tm
- Equivalent volume, VAS 47.2 liters
- Compliance, Cms 2.35 mm/N
- Mechanical loss, Rms 0.45 kg/s
- Rated power handling* 40 W
* IEC 268-5, high-pass Butterworth, 200 Hz, 12 dB/oct.