Meget rimeligt prissat Moving Coil pick-up monteret med en nøgen, elliptisk nål på aluminiums nålearm - der giver en meget fint opløst gengivelse med masser af detaljer og fin harmonisk lyd.
Læs test i WHAT HI-FI her
The next Generation of the legendary OC9 cartridge series
Since its introduction more than 30 years ago, Audio-Technica’s pioneering moving coil OC9 cartridge series has been prized by demanding vinyl listeners and professional critics alike for its musical transparency, expression of sound and precise construction. Featuring a square shank for accurate stylus alignment and nude diamond for increased fine detail retrieval.
- Features low mass nude elliptical stylus and aluminium cantilever
- A neodymium magnet and pure iron yoke provide increased magnetic energy
- Threaded inserts in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and a superior audio reproduction
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve the purest signal possible
Elliptical Nude Stylus
Elliptical diamond stylus follows the groove modulation with greater precision compared to a conical stylus, offering improved frequency and phase responses whilst reducing distortion.
Threaded holes in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell, or integral tonearm, with just two screws M2.6 – no nuts or bolts required.
Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction
Made in Japan
Produced in the Audio-Technica Fukui factory in Japan under strict quality control for precise manufacturing.
Frekvensområde: 20-30.000 Hz
Princip: Moving Coil
Kanalseparation v. 1 kHz (25 dB)
Udgangsspænding: 0,35 mV
Nåleslibning: Nøgen elliptisk
Vægt: 7,6 g
Nåletryk: 1,8-2,2 g
Ledning til brug af Coil: PCOCC (Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process.)